Sunday, September 4, 2011

RENEWING VOWS

A spontaneous thought came to me to find my first love. I had no idea where he was. I googled his name but nothing. Then I tried his brothers name and the 4th one I tried calling I got lucky and had them call my love to see if he would see me. The first time was a quick lunch and a walk through our wedding album. And now its the beginning of a new romance. I love him now more than I did when we were first married. What a sad mistake we made getting divorced. It's saddens me so much to think of what we could of had. I pray everyday we find our way back to each other in time. On 9/4/11 at 4:00pm we mentally renewed our vows to each other. Sounds weird I know but we pre-set the time and and date and when it came we got married again on the inside. My heart and soul with always belong to you my love. 143 4ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment